Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Offbeat Sunday - Forum Trash Talk Part 2

I don't trash talk often, but when I do I go for the jugular...

I posted an article last year called Trash Talking. Then, I followed it up in June with some of the best trash talking from the Pickleball Forum in an article called Forum Trash TalkNow, its time for part 2 of Forum Trash Talk.





  • Are you stuck on stupid?
  • It's not your fault, it's just an ability thing.
  • There's a net there.
  • If you're gonna just watch the ball, buy a ticket.
  • You need to hold the paddle with the grip end. Then again, it may not help.
  • Maybe you should try fishing.
  • Are you just standing there for moral support.
  • You tripped over those lines again?
  • Did you save the receipt for that paddle.
  • I guess the court needs to be 6 inches wider.
  • It's a good thing I took an Excedrin before I got here.
  • You must be Dairy Queen, because that sure is a soft serve
  • Where you ready? Would you like a mulligan?
  • You are missing the court by a much smaller margin than you usually do.
  • For you, that was a good shot.
  • When I said "yours", that was probably confusing. I meant "yours".
  • I'm sorry I called you stupid, I thought you knew.
  • While you're in there, go ahead make me a sandwich.
  • Keep hitting them right there it's perfect.
  • Those two players are definitely 5.0...when they combine their skill level.
  • Aside from shot selection, location, speed and height...that was a pretty good shot.
  • You're missing a good game.
  • Whose team are you on?
  • I can play left handed if you want me to.
  • Too bad your eyes were shut and you didn't see that good shot.
  • Quit getting in the way.
  • Your drive was so bad I bet your insurance rates just went up.
  • Your serve takes so long they've built a retirement home next door.
  • Are you playing baseball?
  • You must have really been something when you were alive.
  • Don't be a spectator.




1 comment: