Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Offbeat Sunday - Caption This Version Picklehead 2

An image is only enhanced by a caption...

Time to go to the Pickleball Forum again for Offbeat Sunday material. This one is about captioning a photograph and it was so good that it had to be broken into 2 posts.  This is part 2.








  • I'm going bald, not pickleballed!!!
  • Do I look like a Dink?
  • Somebody didn’t read the small print in their Head contract.
  • I dink, therefore I am
  • Which came first, the human or the Pickleball?
  • Breaking news: Woman receives first ever successful pickleball transplant. More to follow On the 6:00 news.

  • Hi Melisa, what's your sign? We can have a ball together.
  • It's all fun and games till mom gets her head stuck in the Pickleball.
  • Don't let pickleball go to your head!
  • I love the smell of plastic in the morning.
  • Now maybe no one will notice the floating paddle.
  • Is it just me or does everyone hear the ocean 24/7?
  • Giving a new meaning to “she has a hole in her head”.
  • Playing Pickleball in the rain just became a whole lot more doable.
  • Melissa took it to heart when her coach told her to "Be the ball".
  • I wondered why the pickleball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
  • The doctor promised -- the thing on my chin "wouldn't grow any larger!!
  • The Pure 2 will grow on you they said.
  • That’s the last time I tell the barber " bowl cut please".
  • I couldn't stop thinking about pickleball, then this happened.
  • Hey look, there is a tootsie roll center
  • Pickleball consumes me!
  • I've got a head for Pickleball.
  • Does my head look swollen to you? I can’t find my paddle!
  • What are you looking at? Is there something on my shoulder?



No comments:

Post a Comment