Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Offbeat Sunday - Caption This Version Picklehead 1

An image is only enhanced by a caption...

Time to go to the Pickleball Forum again for Offbeat Sunday material. This one is about captioning a photograph and it was so good that it had to be broken into 2 posts. This is part 1.






  • Keep your head in the game!
  • Pickleball? Never heard of it.
  • Shh, I'm doing my visualizing.
  • When pickleball has gone straight to the head, you come up with a new shoulder paddle grip.
  • Jason plays pickleball now!

  • She's playing head games again!
  • Beth's new pre game mantra - Become one with the pickleball...
  • Official method of inspecting Pickleball hole spacing.
  • Pretty sure that lob was a bad idea.
  • She really has pickleball on her mind.
  • Hello, my eyes are in here!
  • Not sure why the club insists on calling me PICKLEHEAD!
  • She is such a heady player.
  • I thought I got rid of this problem after my teen years.
  • Pickleball is always on my mind
  • How I feel when I win 11-0.
  • Hello, my eyes are in here!
  • NASA called and said you're fired
  • Rules question: are pickleball helmets the same color as the ball legal?
  • Put it on they said, it will be cute they said, it will be easy to get off, said no one.
  • I can't get pickleball off my mind!
  • If you keep pulling that face and it will stay that way forever.
  • She really has her eye in the ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment