Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Patience...Again

Patience is a conquering virtue...

Last week, I wrote an article on attackable and unattackable balls. One huge factor I mentioned to successfully avoid hitting an attackable ball is patience. But what is better than words on paper, errr, a computer monitor? A video! Here is a great video that shows how patience works for one side and impatience works for another side.




Not so coincidentally, the clinic I had last Saturday at Mountain Falls Luxury Motorcoach Resort contained a lot of discussions of the soft game and the patience required. The topic itself is not unusual because I talk about patience at almost every clinic. What makes this clinic worth a mention is that the terms attackable and unattackable seemed to be more meaningful to the participants than less descriptive terminology. I think I might be onto something.




No comments:

Post a Comment