Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Mountain Lakes Pickleball

Its a fellowship thing. We just have fun...

I thought I was in the right place when I saw the fleet of cars in the parking lot. I was sure I was in the right place when I heard the pop pop pop and the unbridled laughter and socializing associated with pickleball. I had the pleasure of visiting USAPA Ambassador Harry Jarrett and the players of Mountain Lakes Pickleball this week in Hayesville, NC. It was a reminder of why I fell in love with pickleball in the first place.

Photos are from the Mountain Lakes Pickleball Facebook page.









Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Harry, Desna, Sally, Jennifer, Terry, Regina, Gary, Ivor, Marcia, and all those whose names I've forgotten in my old age are new friends I would have only met through pickleball. What a great game!




No comments:

Post a Comment