Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Offbeat Sunday - Caption This

An image is only enhanced by a caption...

Time to go to the Pickleball Forum again for Offbeat Sunday material. This one is about captioning a photograph.









Caption This!



  • I came.  I saw.  I pickled.
  • Yes, I think I can play just one more game before I go
  • Did anyone get the license number of the pickeball that hit me?
  • I've fallen, and I can't get up... unless it's for pickleball!
  • Stick a pickle in me... I'm done!
  • They said I could stay in the kitchen as long as I didn't volley.
  • That's the Last time I play Chuck Norris in singles
  • I guess singles IS harder!
  • So now we have to play one to 15?
  • I own this kitchen
  • Good Get!
  • I told you Pickleball is not for you, MOM!
  • Practicing my around the bedpost shot.
  • Retirement isn't for the weak.
  • Rules question....is this a fault????
  • We all have had that zoning out when all the play goes to your partner.
  • Call a timeout my ass, someone call a 911.
  • I know I dream about pickleball , but this is getting a little extreme.
  • My partners said they would be here 30 minutes ago.
  • Looks like she's got a dinking problem.
  • Is this what you mean by stacking?
  • I've been waiting all day for more pickleballers.
  • The stark reality of Pickleball addiction.
  • That's the last time I use Coach Mo's stop drop and roll shot.
  • What happens in the kitchen stays in the kitchen.
  • If they think I am not paying attention, I can jump in and poach that next shot!
  • 96-95-two. What do you say we call it a draw?
  • Did I win the point?
  • I was just trying to condition my Pure 2 balls before the game.
  • It was Professor Plum on the Pickleball court with a forehand smash.
  • Please someone call my Pickleball sponsor - I've fallen off the wagon!!
  • This is why friends don't let friends dink!
  • I just love this game... when is lesson two?
  • I left it all out on the court today......
  • Four Dura Balls $12. New paddle $85. Winning your first tournament and collapsing in the kitchen...priceless



No comments:

Post a Comment