Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pickleball in Punta Cana

Smell the sea, feel the sky, hear the pickleballs... 

If you like shoveling snow in January, then read no further.





You're still here? I thought so. Would you rather be in at a Caribbean resort playing pickleball with Kyle Yates and Simone Jardim? Then read on.




Yira Pia and David are good friends with whom I play pickleball on a regular basis. I can attest to their integrity and feel certain that this will be a high quality pickleball adventure. I know that I am trying to work it in before the USAPA Ambassador Retreat in Florida. I hope to see you there.

Remember the alternative!



No comments:

Post a Comment