Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Palmetto Dunes (Hilton Head) Pickleball

Back in March, I posted an article from the Hilton Head Island newspaper about the growth of pickleball on the island and specifically about the changeover of Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center tennis courts to pickleball courts. I took my annual vacation to Hilton Head where I always stay in Palmetto Dunes. That gave me an opportunity to check out the facilities and their pickleball program.

A player
 is greeted with a large banner announcing that pickleball is played on-site.





They had 12 courts by my count and were well set up.




Their program was comprehensive...if a little expensive. (Click on picture to enlarge.)




More information on Palmetto Dunes pickleball can be found at their website.



No comments:

Post a Comment