Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Offbeat Sunday - Caption This - The Shirt

An image is only enhanced by a caption...

Time to go to the Pickleball Forum again for Offbeat Sunday material. Another photo to caption.







  • Oh. Hope nobody heard that. Probably shouldn’t have had those beans last night.
  • The other side of my paddle says ‘This is my Pickleball paddle’....just so everyone is clear...
  • I thought it was going to bounce as high as a tennis ball.
  • Next time, I won’t be afraid to “stick my neck out” to make a winning return!
  • Oops! Had my sights too high and missed the ball.
  • Ooh little ball, this smash is going to hurt you!
  • This game was much easier before they added the ball!
  • When you have your favorite shirt on and miss the ball look
  • Oh you want me to hit that little yellow ball?
  • I think I made this paddle too small.
  • Oooh, eyes on the ball!
  • I think my head band is too tight
  • As long as the paddle is straight, I know the kitchen line is straight too.
  • Got myself in a “pickle” on this shot.
  • Ninja warrior with a magic wand.
  • I should have waited until I got off the court to go to the bathroom.
  • Ooops! I didn’t realize the net was the other way!
  • My last day to play in a 25 mph wind!!
  • Strike one.
  • Watch me kill this one!
  • Ok. So. My shirt is better than my game.
  • This is my pickleball face
  • Oh crap, wicked spin.
  • Oh, man...T Rex arms.
  • That really hurt.
  • Oooh, gas pain!




No comments:

Post a Comment