Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Offbeat Sunday - Caption This - The Scream

An image is only enhanced by a caption...

Time to go to the Pickleball Forum again for Offbeat Sunday material. Another photo to caption.









  • My lower back! Ben Gay help me now!
  • That moment when you realize you forgot to let it bounce after the return.
  • Mine!
  • Out!!!!!! But might as well hit it anyway.
  • Call 911!
  • My glutes are on FIRE!
  • CRAMP!
  • Bees!! They're huge and they're sting crazy.
  • That face you make when a gnat flies into your mouth as you are hitting an overhead slam!
  • I Got It!!!!!!
  • Oh no! It's a LOB!!
  • When all else fails, just through your hands up like you don't care...
  • How flipping hard do I have to hit an overhead to put away this Pure 2
  • So this is why they told me not to run backwards ... #!&$?€£¥#*
  • Shoulder Surgery time.....again
  • Who put that banana peel there!
  • This is the most fun you can have with clothes on!
  • If I don't hit it, at worst case I can always swallow it.
  • Oh crap , this is going to hurt
  • Around the post...don't straddle it!
  • Dear Depends, don't fail me now!!
  • Oh no I'm in the kitchen
  • Taking the Nestea plunge!





No comments:

Post a Comment