Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Offbeat Sunday: Pickleball License Plates

If I only knew then what I know now...

I love the Pickleball Forum - for much more than the fact it provides material for my Sunday fun posts. Here is another example.





Pickleball License Plates

PKLBALL
PKLBLR
Idinkit
Piklbol
Off2pla


Drpshot
0-0-2
DINKER
Sideout
Pkldink
Lobking
Dinks
DNKMSTR
Keepitlo
Piklnut
PKLBALZ


PKLBAWL
ZER0TWO
PICLBAL
KPITLOW
Mrpickl
Pickled
3RDSHOT
Liv2Dnk
PADDLUP
I DINK


H8 2DINK
PCKL LVR
YB DNKN
PBJNKY
KITCHEN
IPICKLE
Pickled

No comments:

Post a Comment