Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Ball Picker-Upper

Using a ball machine is great because it gives a player the opportunity to hit a large number of balls in succession. This helps to develop the muscle memory needed to take the stroke into game play. But it also creates an aggravating problem - how to get all of those balls off the court and back into a hopper. Steve Paranto and Pickleball Channel have an idea for an inexpensive solution in their video Gear Talk: Ball Picker-Upper with Steve Paranto.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the 3 1/2 inch PVC? I'm having trouble finding that size. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made my own out of 3" pipe I found at either Lowes or Home Depot. I showed the picker-upper in my post Product Review: Pickleball Pic dated September 23, 2017.

      Delete