Notes

Land of the Sky Tournament information can be found by clicking on the button above.

Newcomers to the site should note the pickleball book "chapters" in the left column and the repository of expert articles and videos in the right column.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Pickleball Clinics in PA

I had an opportunity to visit family and try to get a pickleball movement off the ground near my hometown. I was surprised to see the number of players who had either played or seen pickleball and had an interest in beginning a program at the local YMCA. No pickleball exists within a reasonable driving range of home so I expected little to no experience among attendees. What I underestimated was how the national appeal of the sport got these folks intrigued from their visits to Florida and Arizona.

The sport is truly exploding in popularity.


Here are some photos from the first clinic.













No comments:

Post a Comment